How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality checks, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners will then deliver the package to you at the earliest possible date/time. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap where required, and fragile items are safely secured within bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which QUASAR ships its products?
QUASAR ships throughout India! In the future, we will be shipped our products internationally.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Following are a few of our trusted courier partners:
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within one to four (1 to 4) business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though we keep 95% of our catalog in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within five (5) days of the order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
99% of the time your order of multiple products will be shipped altogether. However, in 1% of cases if the order is shipped in multiple lots, don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable to my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- we provide our customers with free shipping for India.
- Shipping charges, if any, are not refundable in the case of return/cancellation of the product or the order.
- Shipping charges can be modified by Quasar at any point without prior intimation. The new charges would reflect on the product page as well as in the checkout flow.
Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate for return product. In case you wish to know our replacement and refund policy visit return and cancellation policy, For more details please email us at email@example.com.